Courses - Register Your Interest
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Huntingdonshire FA cancelled all coach education until such a time where it is declared safe to resume.
However, it is important that we continue to plan ahead to ensure that once we can return, the process can be carried out seamlessly. As a part of this, we must gauge the interest of attending courses amongst out football community.
Please see below for further information on the courses and how to register your interest, should you have any further queries, please contact Wendy.Chambers@HuntsFA.com.
FA Level 1
- 3 full days, courses typically held on Saturdays or Sundays - face to face 9am - 5pm
- Sign off evening (face to face 6:30pm-9:30pm)
- Safeguarding Course - Attendance is mandatory unless already completed (face to face 6:30pm-9:30pm)
- Emergency First Aid Course - Attendance is mandatory unless already completed (face to face 6:30pm-9:30pm)
Register your interest - level 1
FA Level 2
- Block One - 4 Days (9am-5pm)
- Block two - 3 Days (9am-5pm)
- Block three - 3 Days (9am-5pm)
Learners need to be able to attend all three Blocks, an insitu visit will be organised with the course tutor after Blocks two and three. Learners will also need to complete a project based around the team that they currently coach with.
register your interest - level 2
*Please note that this is designed to register an interest in the above course only and does not secure your place on the course.