Vacancy - Designated Safeguarding Officer
The Huntingdonshire FA (CFA) is inviting applications for the position of Designated Safeguarding Officer. We are looking for individuals with skills, knowledge and experience in safeguarding and who have a passion for driving safer practice in football across Huntingdonshire. As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
The CFA is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through the FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining the post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Please refer to the Role Description document attached.
How to apply
- Submit a CV and Covering Letter to Mark.Ives@HuntsFA.com
- Complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
- The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 30th April. Receipt of all applications will be acknowledged. Please note that no applications will be accepted after this time.
Submit the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 5pm on Friday 6th May. If you haven't heard from us by this date unfortunately, you have not been selected for interview however, we would like to thank you for your application.
- Interviews will be held on Wednesday the 11th May.
- If required, second interviews may be held in order to determine the most suitable candidate(s) for the role.
If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact Mark Ives, Director of Administration by email: email@example.com
Designated Safeguarding officer Role profile