Recruiting - Football Services Officer
Football Services Officer – starting salary £17,406 per annum - Full Time
The Huntingdonshire Football Association is recruiting for a Football Services Officer.
This unique role is responsible for implementation of The FA Discipline Regulations within the County, County Cups and affiliation of competitions, clubs and referees.
The successful candidate will enthusiastic, committed and hardworking individual and report to the County Secretary, they will undertake a variety of roles including but not limited to:
- Thoroughly investigate each reported case of misconduct and aggravated offences
- Accurately administer each case along with the timely issuing of all charges/sanctions and related paperwork online in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) / FA Whole Game System (WGS) and hard copy.
- Update commission members and Local Football Anti-Discrimination Panel (LFADP) members with the latest FA Regulation changes.
- Management of County Cups using CRM and Full Time
- Liaise with MARCOMMS to keep The Huntingdonshire FA website up to date with discipline handbooks, guidelines and updates.
- Provide up to date advice and support to leagues and clubs on all aspects of The FA Discipline Regulations and be the first point of contact for customers regarding discipline queries.
The post holder will have excellent administration skills and an eye for detail and be able to utilise IT. You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise directly with a range of stakeholders including The Football Association, clubs, leagues, players as well as The Huntingdonshire FA colleagues.
Having a good knowledge of grassroots football would be advantageous, as would the ability to prioritise and follow strict guidelines and timescales. Candidates will be required to work unsociable hours and must have flexibility in their approach to support the requirements of the role.
Football Services Officer - Role Profile
Football Services Officer - Application Form
How to apply
For a discussion about this role, please contact Dean Watson on 01480 447480 or email Dean.Watson@HuntsFA.com
Candidates should submit a Covering Letter detailing their suitability for the role with the Application Form and CV no later than 5pm on Tuesday July 2nd 2019.
Candidates should send applications for the attention of Dean Watson and marked ‘Private and confidential’ either by email Dean.Watson@HuntsFA.com or via post to Huntingdonshire FA, Ambury House, Sovereign Court, Lancaster Way, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, PE29 6XU.